Thursday, November 21, 2013

Facial Toner for men and women: Skin-tightening and Anti-Wrinkle

Unlike other Koreans, my husband doesn't use a lot of skin care products on his face. In fact, he rarely uses soap when washing his face. He told me that even when he was young, he only used water to clean his face. Nevertheless, his face is so flawless, just like most Korean guys here.

The only staple in his skin care regimen is his facial toner. Before I learned how to make skin care products, he bought toner or moisturizer at the "Beautiplex" shops. But now, I just make these for him.

This is the facial toner he is currently using. Tomato extract is good at reducing pore size, and green tea extract is effective in diminishing wrinkles. In short, the effect is younger-looking skin. I can attest to this, as his face had large pores before using this toner, and he looked younger and his face even brighter after using it in just one month's time. The lightening / brightening effect could also be due to the lemon essential oil. I've also made some for his brother, and I'm still awaiting results and testimony from him.

I've also just started using this a week ago. Initially, I made this toner only for my husband, but seeing the effects on him, I have replaced my whitening and skin-tightening facial toner, not because it isn't effective on me (I've seen that my face has lightened a bit), but I would also like to see how this toner works on me.

INGREDIENTS:
170 grams distilled or purified water
10 grams ceramide
5 grams green tea extract
5 grams tomato extract
20 drops olive liquid
10 drops of lemon essential oil

DIRECTIONS:

1. Prepare and measure all the ingredients.
2. Using a beaker, stir in all the ingredients.
3. Once all the ingredients are blended, transfer the toner to a bottle or container.
4. Mix well.
5. Shake bottle well before using.

If you are interested in buying the toner or in making your own, let me know. I buy most of my ingredients in bulk, so I am hoping that I can resell some of them ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment